Thursday, August 17, 2017
Our annual Cookie Dough Fundraiser starts today. Students received their packets and will be bringing those home. This is a great way to raise money for our classroom. This gives us funds for computer apps and games, field trips, art supplies, school supplies, and class parties. Students who sell items will win prizes. Please contact me if you have any questions how this fundraiser works. Thanks so much for all your support.
Wednesday, August 9, 2017
Wednesday, January 4, 2017
January 4, 2017
Learning Focuses for this week:
Reading and Writing:
● Phonics Foundational Skills – review common blends
● Sight Words –
No sight words this week!
● Spelling Words –
winter, January, mail, outside, frozen, stay, boxes, clay, can't, like
● Vocabulary –
No vocabulary words this week!
● Reading Focus: Poppleton in Winter - Chapter Book
● Writing Focus: Compound Sentences
Math: Subtracting 2 Digit Numbers
● NO SCHOOL January 16, 2017, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Day
● Parents, please sign your child’s planner every night. Also, check their folder for “take home” paperwork.
● All students who make their AR Goal this AR period, will participate in a special "lunch theatre" at the end of the AR period. Keep Reading!
● Thank you to all the parents who provided goodies and decorations for our holiday party. Your support is much appreciated. We had a blast.
Birthdays This Month
Ms. Baroody January 17th